aura cleansing meditation must be used from the day you start
meditation onwards; it is a crucial meditation that needs to be used
Cleaning your aura is a daily and essential need for anyone in spirituality.
Aura Cleansing is like taking a shower for the astral body, it wards off
illness and keeps you protected against psychic attacks. Clean auras
will actually imbue you with positive energies and help ward off negative ambient energy clusters.
first aura cleansing should take place two to three times a day, for 10
to 15 minutes, until you feel it is at a decent level where you can
it to morning and night or just once a day. When you get better at
it you can add small tints of other wavelengths to program your aura
for more particular functions.
In order to cleanse your aura:
1. Go into a trance state via the void meditation, even a light trance will do; it should not take very long.
2. Imagine a bright light engulfing your body, brilliant blue in
colour, the colour of lightning, hold this for a few minutes you should
feel it have an effect.
3. imagine the light getting even brighter and on each of your major
chakras a concentrated orb of light like a miniature sun and hold that
in your mind, if you feel you need to repeat it then do so until you
There are 7 major chakras on your body from the top of your head to the
base of your spine. These chakras will also need to be cleansed after
the awakenings have been performed using the same cleansing technique
you use for your aura.
1. Crown Chakra - top of your head
2. Third Eye - middle of your forehead
3. Throat Chakra - in the groove in the base of your throat
4. Heart Chakra - centre of your chest
5. Solar Chakra - the groove at the base of your ribs.
6. Sacral Chakra - an inch below your belly button
7. Base Chakra, at the base of your spine.
(usually numbered the other way round)
works on http://www.enkiea.org are granted copyright protection by the
Great British Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, the Canadian
Copyright Act 1985, the Australian Copyright Act 1968, the United
States Code and the European Union Copyright Directive.
pages are contributed by other authors directly or through permission
or adapted from public domain images and should you want them to be
removed please contact us at
any information is taken from this site and used anywhere else without
expressed permission from The Church of the Elders Staff, remove
it immediately or you will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.